Friday, October 30, 2009

MY FRIDAY


NAME : NURHASAN
CLASS : 3A-2
SUBJECT : writing for general communication 2
TOPIC : sharing my article

MY FRIDAY

Guess at 04.30 AM. I heard a loud speaker in outside of my home. Someone was doing something or in the Moslem people they called it “ADZAN”. Immediately I clear up my bathroom and then go for bath. It is important for our health because we will feel fresh and healthy. After finish clean up my body I take a pray in the mosque. I am the lucky man because I do not need walk too long for pray in the mosque like some others people in my place. Do you know why? Yes, my home is near and just on beside. And at 06.00.AM. I water the plants on my garden. There are many plants and my favorite is guava and mango tree. I can enjoy it when the season in come. One hour I think enough for water my plant so next I am looking for pellet (food fish) in the kitchen. In Indonesia pellet is well know as food fish but sometimes some cats like it. I often watched it when they eat. Maybe they think the smell and taste like a fish. I always clean my fishpond once a month. But if I lazy I find someone for clean it and I pay him.
At 09.00 AM. Exactly I wash my hand and prepare to take a breakfast whereas my brothers and my parents go for job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comment here