Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Software Convert Presentation PowerPoint (PPT) to Video ( AVI and WMV)


NAME : NURHASAN
CLASS : 3A-2
TOPIC : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Software Convert Presentation PowerPoint (PPT) to Video ( AVI and WMV)
Hello guys! I know you have waited some news from me! I am really sorry because I want to make a new blogg so I am never put my new posting again. And now I try to make ” the New” with large themes. As the title is “ENGLISH ARTICLE” so guys especially for the lover technology we can still sharing and enjoy information. For the miss medicine and to pay my retardation, I will tell you a software to change or convert a PowerPoint file to Video (AVI and WMV). I hope it can help you.
You can get this software and Download at:
http://www.effectmatrix.com/PowerPoint-Video-Converter/index.htm
And the capacity it’s only 6.6MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comment here