Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Automatically without thinking!


Name : Nurhasan
ID : 08211210078
Class : 5A – Morning
Theme : Language and thought

Automatically without thinking!


I am studying in English faculty now. On this semester I think I have a few progress in reading skill, but it is not make me proud because many of my friends get smart now so it is become my challenge to be more better I do not want them defeat me. Perhaps I have to add my effort to increase my competence. I know on internet always available the site that always supports education with free learning and one of them is “E-Compusoft Online English Training” this site was published by MR.TEGUH. Nowadays I am listening it before going to sleep, very amazing with a simple way he brings us become a speaker in good pronunciation, not professional but that can make sure if English is not difficult and when we try to speak in English sometimes we can ignore the rule of grammar because basically language is a means of communication and the important things that they understood about what we have told them. Even thought we must using body language to make it clearly and easy. I believe that there is no mistake in language when we communicate to somebody. What is appear only usual or unusual. And what we have to do is only speak over and over automatically without thinking. I hope I can do that as soon. To achieve that goal, I must overlap all my struggles especially in my campus. One of them is kill my shy, for this time I still feel that. For example when I get lunch in the canteen with my friends also, it is really hard to speak even just only one word. I had once tried to do that but suddenly the people who sat close with my table surrounding and look at me like the strange boy. What the hell…! I did not do such thing I just try to practice my competence in speaking. But now I do not care with those people that always think me a strange boy because I want get something here in my university and I will invite my friends in class to do the same thing like me. I know it will be hard to force what I want to them. But I am care, they must get something here. At least one of the fourth skills that English program offer and recommend for us, perhaps in this way I can improve my progress and they also no matter how difficult it just speak over, over and over until automatically without thinking. If we must make a rule like give punishment by pay one thousand because do the mistake because speaking in Indonesian language I will do that. Not only in the class but in outside too, because I am sure if there is a will there is a gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comment here