Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My best friend Adul


Name : Nurhasan (08211210078)
Class : 5A
Subject : Writing in professional context 2

My best friend Adul

Hello, happy learning my friends! This is my first note in the semester five, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start. Let me give a try to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. Here it goes. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are so many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write, I like to think, I like to dream, I did not like too much talk, and I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night, and I like to feel the music flowing on my face. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers, rain in the night, and snow in mountain even it was only on television. I like to sleep early, I like to get up late, I like to be alone, and I like to be surrounded by people. I love my country, I like the beautiful lake in Cifor, and I like delicious food and comfortable shoes. I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh. I always wanted to be a great singer, like Robbie Williams, or like Ronan Keating. They have influenced millions of people through their song. I also wanted to be a great lecturer like Professor Didi. Who could make peoples comfort. But I am just someone who does some learning, and some writing. But my dream is still alive. You know what? Yes, I want to become an English teacher and be a great merchant. I am the lucky man because I have a big family that always support me in everything. There are seventh people in my family: a father, a mother, three elder brothers and three elder sisters. We started our family in Jakarta, we then moved to Bogor, the most exciting city in west java. But now we lived in Cikarawang, the most beautiful village in Bogor. We all love Cikarawang. And the important thing I have so many of friends on my village, and one of them became my best friend. His name is Adul. He always helps me when I got trouble and of course I have to do the same thing like him even though I have to get hurt. I did not know why he so carefully to me and sometimes I felt that he likes my brothers. But now everything was changing and world is around, because I have move to Ciampea and went far on his life. I know it is hard but life must go on, I believe that he can made his dream come true because we have the same dream. Be an English teacher or the great merchant. Friend trust me, I would never forget you. Because of you I can survive here and my love would never die for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

put your comment here